Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The Skinny

So we finally purchased another treadmill. I am so happy and overjoyed that is has pre-set programs and a better motor and some sort of cushion thing. So hopefully not as bad on the knees as the previous one. Time to start running again.

Today was so warm I am so ready for winter temperatures to begin. It's been hovering in the low 90's still. I really need to be able to break out with a sweater sometime soon. It's funny I bought winter clothes for the kids awhile back and they may grow out of them before winter even rolls around here. Oh well I guess thats what we get for living in the desert.

I joined a month long weight loss pool on an online board I visit. I hope I can loose 10 lbs or more within the month. I am very ready for my clothes to start fitting again. Oh the joys of post-partum baby weight. I swear my hips get bigger after every child I have.

Enough of my crying for now. Off I go to run. Happy Running!

0 comments: