Thursday, September 13, 2007

Mexican Martha Stewart?





ok pun intended but I refer to my mom and myself as the mexican Martha's trying to sew bake and cook creating our own wreaths, and handmade gifts around the holidays.
So lately my new obssesion has been with baking. I have made the kids cakes before granted they are not the best decorated cakes but it's the effort right? How else can you justify a cake you spent 4 hours on hoping your child will love it although they are so young they probably won't remember it anyways.

Here are some of the previous cakes by me.














This year I am attempting to make my husband cake for his 40th birthday wish me luck it should look something like this after I am done. I think I can do it maybe I have been looking at this website too much about cake who knows. Cakes Wish me luck. I think I can I think I can.


2 comments:

tiburon said...

Wow! Those cakes you have made are great - that one you want to make looks tough.

Good luck! Make sure to post pics - I wanna see how it turns out :)

Just Me said...

Those cakes look great!!