Saturday, September 22, 2007

Thoughts from a 2 year old


Big Richie worked last night so little Richie decided to jump in my bed. Nicholas was asleep in his bassinet so we had the whole bed to ourselves to cuddle and hug. I loved it. Well we are watching the "Soup" on E channel. A segment comes on where a boy from Yo Gabba Gabba comes on and the little boy is dancing. Richie immediately recognizes the boy and says


"boy dancing" he claps and points to the tv happy to see the boy



I ask him can you dance for mama like the boy?


His response "no can't dance well"


The boy cracks me up he comes up with sentences I can't believe.


Another funny from Richie...


when asked what do you want to be for Halloween he responds "Bomb Builder"


What I ask again thinking I didn't hear him correctly again he says " Bomb Builder"


He runs to get me the lillian vernon catalog and points to "Bob the Builder"


haha he cracks me up.

0 comments: