Monday, December 15, 2008

Baking Chaos

I started baking yesterday which carried over to today. Phew it was tough on my waist line. I gained 2 lbs this weekend. I couldn't' help myself all those yummies. Like thumbprints, lemon bars, brownies, snickerdoodles. Of course I had to taste test them all to make sure they were edible. Anyways here are some pictures from this morning. The boys wore their sock monkey pj's from target last night.


Day dreaming about all those cookies. He is just waiting to get his little mittens on. Did I tell you he climbed on top of the table today. I swear he will be the death of me.

Happy little guy. His favorite part is sitting on the presents.
I had to bring in an extra table just to have room on our counter tops. Hubby is making flan this year, thus the many cans of condensed milk. We also made chocolate covered pretzels.
My counter top. It's a mess I know I know. But from this mess comes yummy stuff.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

MMMMM yummmy.
:D

Beli said...

He looks so handsome in his PJ's ♥

and YUM! I wish I'd live closer =)

tiburon said...

LOVE those jammies.

And you better watch out - I am coming to visit YOU next! ;)