Wednesday, December 24, 2008

What is it about mommyhood?

Today I feel like a bad mommy.

I am sad for my pitiful looking house that has not been cleaned in 3 days.

I am sad for the floor that has so many crumbs mice could live like kings for an entire year.

I am looking at 4 piles of clothes that need to be folded and probably ironed now too since they have been sitting in baskets.

I have worked the last 2 days. I am utterly so tired when I get home I crash out on the couch.

I am on my last few diapers if I don't make it to the market soon I may need to learn how to make a diaper out of a beach towel.

Today is Christmas Eve, instead of being in holiday spirit I am sitting around in yoga pants, and a sweatshirt. Cursing at the evil cramps I just recieved Merry Christmas to me.

I am tired.

And now I am stressed still haven't figured out where I want to work out in the hospital.

oh and don't tell the hubby but I am so broke I doubt he will get that super duper guitar hero band kit he wanted. Sorry Love.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

bless you..
merry christmas!
hugs,
rose