Friday, December 19, 2008

Things I have done lately! badness

- Almost made the physician assistant cry at work. No it's not a girl I almost made a grown man cry.

-I baked over 4 dozen of cookies and probably ate that much too.

- I skipped a singing event for Gianna. I have a lot on my plate right now.

- Dare I say it I actually bought store bought cupcakes instead of baking my own.
I got the dreaded this is what you need to bring to the party list, and heck I had to work till 7 pm those days. So it was a toss up to making dinner for the kids or feed them cupcakes. I chose dinner.

- Cried, whined, and talked till I was blue in the face to stay in the ER. umm I lost.

- Decided I will go to the ICU on my temporary hiatus while hubby is the new ER boss.

That is all for now. Now I will go to San Diego for the weekend. See ya!

0 comments: