Saturday, December 13, 2008

Hubby got a job.

I don't know if you remember awhile back my hubby decided he wanted a change. So he quit his job as a supervisor. Since then he has been at home mostly but still working with the nursing students. Well this past week he interviewed for an interim spot as the director of the ER. He got the job yeah, but boo now I have to leave the department. I guess that leaves me in limbo. I have been cross training for the ICU I guess now I will go there. ugh I hate that I have to leave. We use to work together before. But since he will be my "boss" I can't work with him anymore. At least we still know who the real boss is at home. LOL

Hopefully it won't be that long. They will find a permanent replacement and he will still get to fly away on his helicopter dreams.

1 comments:

tiburon said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!