Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Words from toddlerland

My Richie cracks me up. The kid is funny in a 3 year old way but funny. He dances when music comes on. He sings songs in the car. And when I shut off the radio he shouts that was my song ma!

He tell me he loves me everyday and wants hugs, and kisses. Ask him how was his day at school he'll answer well I ate I slept I played that's all. I wish we all had days like his. His latest trick is this.



He is also learning to use chopsticks. So he can be all that he can be in the asian world.





He loves chow mein. He really does. He is getting pretty handy with his learner chopsticks.
I love that lil guy cracks me up. :)

2 comments:

Susan Sanchez said...

Your mom called me this morning and said I HAD to see your blog.
It's wonderful. I don't know how you find time to do it. You're amazing!
Love,
Tia susie

Rachel said...

Awww! He's such a cutie, and what a character!
Lovin' the toddler days...