Saturday, October 4, 2008

Confessions of a Girly Girl

I must confess, I love old school pin up from the 1940's and 50's. Something about the heels the hair the make-up. I love it all. When I saw Rock of Love II awhile back, the ladies took some pin up pictures. By Mitzi and Co. You may remember the sailor pose


Anyways I thought I would love to take some pictures like that someday. And no I am not talking the raunchy racy photos of Bettie Page. Something more refined, well as refined as a pin up girl can be. LOL So I did it I booked an appointment with her. I am so excited I can not wait. They do hair makeup clothes etc. I really hope they turn out nice. They better for the price I am paying. he he.....

2 comments:

Beli said...

I bet they will come out great! You'd be a GREAT pinup model! ;)

Rachel said...

Cool! When is your appointment! Can't wait to see the results! *giggle