Monday, October 6, 2008

Costume help !




So to my faithful 3 readers or 5 if I am lucky. I need some help with my costume this year. I have this dress my mother in law gave me many moons ago. I could never fit in it till now. Yeah me! Anyways, I could wear it a number of different ways but wanted the opinions of others.



So do we do Vegas show girl, Bonnie and Clyde Flapper from the 20's, burlesque? Let me know people I also wanted to do a little something in my hair. Maybe a fascinator, or a mini top hat. C'mon ladies I need some suggestions. And men too.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the top one!! It looks witchy and by the way look at that hot bod!! Way to go, you look fantastic!

Rachel said...

WOWSA! You look HOT! I agree, a headpiece would rock that out. :)

Mindi said...

i think that you look great in it--i think vegas showgirl would be awesome because you would only have to shorten it in the front and not change the integrity of the dress.

jealous!

Quinault Squatting Bear said...

Hot mommy! I doubt anyone will notice a headpiece or hairstyle when you wear that!

Beli said...

You look great Ida! A head piece would look great with it :)