Monday, October 6, 2008

Makeup for dummies.

Awhile back I posted that I bought these makeup for dummies from Avon.

Step one take these funky little eye patch things for both eyes.

Place one of them on each inner corner of your eye.

Rub rub rub the makeup on your eye with your other hand try to get the most eyeshadow you can on the lid.
Yeah it will be bright and look funny, From this point use your finger tip and smear the eyeshadow in.
Voila eyeshadow for dummies. I used a little eye liner and some mascara.

All done off to the store we go.

6 comments:

tiburon said...

Very nice! Looks like it is right up my alley since I am a total dummy when it comes to makeup!

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is simple and looks great!! Thanks for sharing!

S said...

cool! I need that!

Rachel said...

That looks so cool- and the results are great!
You are so pretty girl!

Sara said...

Wow! I need those!

Beli said...

WOW! It came out great!