Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Thanks Tib for the new logo. :)

1. I am thankful that I have 4 jobs now. Yes I still manage to work only 3-4 days a week despite having 4 jobs now. I now do IV infusion, ER, ICU , and other ER.

2. For cooler weather. It still gets in the 90's in the afternoon but the mornings are wonderful. I even shut off my a/c in the am.

3. Finding a pretty dress for the wedding we have coming up. What can I say I like getting dressed up seeing my husband in a suit.

4. When my hubby kisses me bye in the morning while I am still laying in bed. I get to smell his cologne, and fall back to sleep to the smell. mmmmm

2 comments:

tiburon said...

1. You know it is Friday right?

2. Four jobs?!?!

3. Love your list :)

Anonymous said...

I am totally with you on the hubby morning kiss and cologne!