Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hubby looking for work!


I may have blogged about it. But my honey was getting burnt out at his job. He had been in administration at the hospital for 4 almost 5 years. He was tired and cranky. So he decided he wanted a change. Well changes included him quitting his job. He will still teach the Nursing students and paramedic students. But this really gives him free time to pursue his dream.

He wants to become a flight nurse. Now hubby is getting up in age. So he needs to book it soon, and start training. I am all for it. It's his dream. Who am I to stop him? So he will be studying ICU and Recovery Room. He needs some different experience before he can fly.

But I am happy for him. I hope it works out. :)

In the mean time I will be working like a mad woman. Since the bills don't pay themselves, and I didn't notice a money tree in the back yard.

Oh and admin. gave him a 300.00 gift card to the Marriot hotels for his servitude. I am looking forward to using it.

3 comments:

tiburon said...

How fun if he is able to do the flight nurse gig!

My MIL does LifeFlight a couple of times a month and she loves it.

Anonymous said...

Keep your heads up! I think change is needed many times to move up in the world. Good luck!

Rachel said...

I hope it works out for him. I would love to fly. I just got unofficially offered a prn gig on a local chopper. Don't think I can do it- DH nixed the idea. I think the thought of me in the air scares him. I, on the other hand, LOVE the idea. Oh well, he's the boss!

Hope you have fun using that Marriot gift card- what a great gift!

PS Did he tell you I passed my CEN? :D