Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today I turned 29 ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

It was a relaxing day non the less. I slept in till 7 am. Then I got dressed I had every intention to go to a breastfeeding coalition meeting. But instead I got the oil changed in the truck. My mom picked me up so I didn't have to roam Walmart for an hour with the boys. We went to Revelations book store. I love that bible store. I was able to get gifts for an upcoming first holy communion. Then I went next door to the clothing store. My mama spoiled me ,and bought me a dress. ahhhh! It was a nice day.

Later on Richie, my parents, and the crew went to dinner then over to my mom's house for cake and ice cream.

I got such cute gifts. I got some pj's, a dress, a frog tea light holder from my BFF. And money from my grand-parents. I have an IOU from Angie for a curling iron.

The kids bought me a new shiny pink Ipod nano. I so needed one thankfully I got a new one. It's great. I spent a good 1.5 hours placing music on it. I love it!

1 comments:

Mindi said...

it sounds like a lovely day--hb to you, ida!! "and many mooooooooooooooooooooore...."