Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I want to learn!


I so want to learn to knit. I am a dork but I really want to learn. I am thinking about stalking old ladies in the fabric aisle till one of them teaches me to knit. I want to be able to make blankets and scarves. Not like I need scarves where I live it's like 60 in the winter but I still want to learn.

I want to be able to teach my daughter someday how to sew, knit, and bake. Maybe I was born in the wrong decade. Maybe I should have been born in the 50's like leave it to beaver mom.

2 comments:

Quinault Squatting Bear said...

Oh! I can teach you to knit! It is really quite east. And you can knit little animals instead of scarves. Just come to Seattle ;) I will be at Disneyland fall of 09, maybe we can meet then! Although I doubt that is a good place to teach you to knit. LOL

Ida said...

I would love to meet up! Let me know I would love to take a drive to see you and the kids.