Saturday, June 28, 2008

Been MIA

I have been really busy lately that I haven't had tiem to blog. I am so sorry. I was at work Wed. and Thursday. Work was it usual busy self. Although at times it is starting to slow down a bit. Must be the weather no one wants to go out during the day when the heat is on. You could cook your self outside.

Friday was payday which means it our bi-weekly trip to buy groceries, and other goodies for the house.

I went to a baby shower today, and tonight we are hosting a party here at the house. It's in honor of the most recent nursing school graduates. It should be fun , but work and lot's of clean up after.

Be back later with pictures.

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Sounds busy there! We have had a few "slower" days at work too, guess you're right, the heat must be keeping people at home! :)