Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Huh?

Little Richie is so excited about his upcoming birthday. Every day he asks me for a Bob the builder party. He tell me all day long is it my birthday. I have to tell him no Richie it's not time yet.

Well lately he's been asking me for a galleta I am probably spelling it wrong but in spanish it means cookie. So of course I tell him what galleta's? He yells at me "I wan a galleta" Finally he is mad because I clearly don't understand him. Well when I ask him again he finally runs to get a catalog for birthday stuff he points to what he wants. It just so happens to be a pinata. How he got from a cookie to a pinata I don't know. But all I know is galleta =pinata.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Awww! That is too cute! Can't wait to see pics of his birthday party. We are thinking of a pinata this year too! :)

Sara said...

Ooooh, a pinata. What a great idea. Logan would love that. hit the toy with a stick and candy falls out? perfect!

Dandy said...

priceless!

Mindi said...

he says potato you say potatoh.....
all i know is that a cookie AND a pinata are both fabulous birthday boy ideas!

Super Happy Girl said...

Awww, so cute!

:D