Monday, June 30, 2008

Wii are in the in crowd!

Yep you heard it we finally bought a Wii. We have talked about it for awhile and then went to Best Buy yesterday and got one. We also bought Rock Band. I can't wait to set it up. I also bought a nice new SD card for my camera and a ipod holder so my butt can run with it on my arm.

Richie took the kids to the movies while I cruised the mall. I love getting a good deal. I got a 2 piece track suit for Richie from Puff Daddy P-diddy or what ever he calls himself these days. Retail 59.00 got it for 14.00. I love clearance! Gianna also got some really cute Roxy ballet flats for super cheap as well.

Me I got nothing but some good walking in while I was nice and cool. I love our in door mall.

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Lucky you! I've been SO tempted to get a Wii lately. And I am dying for guitar hero, although I hear Rock Band is even hotter. Have fun, and let me know how it is! :)