Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sick Sick Sick

An overwhelming sickness has decided to bless our little home with itself. I am sicker then a dog as well as the hubby. I hurt so much I told my DH I felt I was going to die. I get sick yes but this was really bad. I couldn't even see straight enough this morning.

I have a sore throat and body aches that feel I should have been run over by a truck. A rather large truck. I am so hoping the kids don't get sick as well. Although I am sure that'll be hard to do. They do tend to hang on their mommy like monkeys.

On Friday before the sickness hit it's full potential, we managed to see Zohan. It was funny in it's own crude manner. I would not take the kids to see it that is for sure. Way to much crude humor for little eyes to see.

Other then that being sick gave me a chance to catch up on some reading. I read 3 books in about 4 days. I was hooked. I couldn't help myself.

Here's to hoping the drugs kick in soon. I need some relief.

2 comments:

Beli said...

Sorry about that :( Hope you guys feel better soon. I hate being sick!

Rachel said...

Hope you guys feel better soon!