Thursday, June 19, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for everything.

Yes it is possible. I am starting to realize in my old age that I have a very charmed life. So awhile back I renamed my blog. A charmed life. I do lead a charmed life. I have a home, good job, food on my table, some money in the bank. A husband whom I adore kids that I would kill for. I am utterly happy. This moment I am so very content. Will I always feel this way I hope so.

Yes some crap may come along my way some days. But most of my days are great happy fun filled days. I am so thankful. Even when things are not looking so great, I just need to realize others have it so much worse than me. I just need to get over myself.

4 comments:

Dani said...

Good one. Plus you have the most beautiful children!!

Beli said...

It's what being a positive person is about =)
I feel this way as well, although some days are tough... I always remember there are people who don't have it so good *hugs*

Mindi said...

amen to that.

Rachel said...

I LOVE your attitude. I can learn a lot from you. You are uplifting.