Saturday, January 24, 2009

Does your kitchen have a theme?

I am in the process of trying to really decorate my house little by little. I don't have much in my kitchen right now. I am notorious for clearance stuff. So I was stoked when I found some cute scroll looking plaques to hang on the wall. They are maroon in color. I still need to plates but haven't decided what yet.

I am not above searching Walmart and especially Target. I need to find something. I think my last set came from Ikea. And to top it off the last house we lived in one of the shelves broke so there went half of my plates.

So what's in your kitchen. A certain color, a rooster, olives, grapes? What do you have?

3 comments:

Beli said...

I love roosters ;)
My kitchen walls are yellow and I have a whole bunch of rooster paintings and sculptures.

HaYn Mama said...

I want it to be a surfer theme and I'm kicking myself for not buying the plates for it when they were available at Ross!

tiburon said...

Roosters are cute.

I have no theme :)