Friday, January 30, 2009

Turning 30 this year.



My impending birthday is on my mind. It's more so on my mind because my bestie Angie is turning 30 in Feburary which means mine is right around the corner.

We thought of doing a joint birthday party like a couple of 4 year olds. I want a band, some food, she wants some drinks, and to dance. It's the best of both worlds.

My gift to myself this year it a set of new tata's. Yes I said it, as a well as a tummy tuck. This momma is not turnng 30 with out a fight, and a visit to a plastic surgeon. I hope to get surgery in April which leaves me time for my coming out party in May. LOL.

Yes it's the vainess in me that I want the make over, but damn it to all. I will look good turning 30.

3 comments:

tiburon said...

I struggled with 30 - not as much as I struggled with 34 though.

You are a SMOKING HOT 30!!!

Anonymous said...

You are so NUTS! You so don't need that plastic surgery! You look totally hot! But, I totally get it and why you want to do it. When I'm done nursing, I want a new rack and a tummy tuck, too! :) Seriously, you look FABULOUS!!!!

HaYn Mama said...

OMG! my friend just got a tummy tuck and my gosh she is so hot! She can wear a bikini again... I' so "J"! I wish I could afford a TT and a boob job. I need one bad. You must keep us all posted when you get it done.

And I don't think it's vanity [me rationalizing] It's a way to keep you emotionally healthy, LOL!