Monday, January 26, 2009

Things about my kids.

Gianna loves to make homemade gifts. She made my Dad a box full of papers that had moods on them. She told him to take a paper put it in his pocket so he would have that mood all day. She cracks me up.

Gianna had yarn from wall to wall in her room. I felt like an insect caught in a spider web when I walked in there. of course I told her to take it down.

She is getting really good at ballet. I hope she continues to like it. I can't wait for her recital in June.

Richie my poor boy is accident prone. He dropped a toy on his toy which caused it to bleed and the toe to turn black. My poor baby but he's a trooper.

Richie says he is my boyfriend and I am his girlfriend. I love that he loves hugs and kisses in public and hold my hand. I am sure that won't last very must longer so I am sucking it all up while I can.

Nicholas is a little snake charmer. He doesn't talk very much but oh he knows how to get his way. He smiles and coos and comes hug my leg to get his way. Of course I am a sucker for it.

I must admit I hate that the kids climb in bed with me. But there will come a day when I will miss little feet in my back and those little warm bodies sleeping next to me. :(

3 comments:

HaYn Mama said...

I love those sweet moments kids have. I myself won't miss the feet in my back while I sleep.

Beli said...

AWW!
I was actually thinking the other day of how it would be when the kids are older and don't need mommy anymore. Just like you said, we need to enjoy it while we can :)

tiburon said...

Awww I heart your kids. So cute! :)