Friday, January 16, 2009

Mother's Ring?

Am I weird that I sort of want a mother's ring. But a cool one. I am not knocking out peoples rings but I don't want the traditional heart with all my kids names etched on. See below. I want something more "me".

Is it even "in" to have a mothers ring? I haven't seen many sporting one for some time now.


These rings are ok. I guess I could stack them. And at Zales they are super cheap. Hmm I wonder maybe I can design my own mothers ring. Save me the headache of having something very ordinary looking.



So what are your thoughts on a ring?

6 comments:

Sara said...

I've been thinking about a Mother's ring too but my kids' birth stones don't really look good together. it wouldn't make a very pretty ring.

Beli said...

I said I would get one for me when I was done having kids. I really really like that 1st one you posted! It's beautiful!
I like the idea of stacking some rings together too, too cool!

HaYn Mama said...

I am totally with you... I want a mother's ring but the ones that are in stores are UGLY to me. I need to design my own also. By the time I do that tho' I'll be about 50 years old and will need to start on a grandchildren ring too, LOL!

Paige and family said...

My friend got one over a year ago. I like hers and she loves it. She has three kids. Their birthstones are lined together and are set on a slant. I think she also has her and her husbands birth stones on the other side of her kids. It's cute.

tiburon said...

I have one and I love it.

Adam designed it for me :)

Super Happy Girl said...

I've never really thought about this. My mom has one, so to me it just felt like an "old mom" thing..which is totally not!
Anyway, I just checked Zales and they have some interesting ones.