Friday, January 16, 2009

In a Funk!



So lately I have been wanting to blog but no time. . Things are super busy at work and home. I don't want to bore everyone here with my "true" home life. Yeah not everything is always hunky dorey here. Stuff happens. But I have been feeling in a funk lately. Even the hubby asked my if I had seasonal depression. Yes there is such a thing.

Who knows what is is maybe I have too much on my plate. Maybe it's the job, the move to another department, maybe it's that he works to damn much. Maybe I over extended myself with the 3 jobs of mine, and starting school. Who the heck knows. I know I am not perfect I am throwing that out there.

So when I don't blog for a few days it's not because I don't want to. It's because I am too damn busy. Besides my 2 visitors won't be too sad if I miss a few days. ;)

3 comments:

Beli said...

Miss you Ida!!
You are one busy woman!

xoxo!

HaYn Mama said...

totally understand... I've been neglecting my blogs for almost a month now and am finally posting about Christmas, so sad but life is busy right!?!

tiburon said...

Iam sorry poodle. Sorry things are so crazy. But I can totally relate!!