Saturday, January 24, 2009

Scary Movies= Scardy Cat Ida


oh when I was younger I use to hate watching scary movies. I must admit I still do. I think Freddy did it. I was at that fragile age where you really can understand the movies, and they scare the crap out of you. Nightmare on Elm Street was that movie for me. I didn't want to go to sleep. I remember not watching the Exorcist till I was old I just couldn't do it.

The poltergeist movies yep them too. Way to scary for me. I even hate the images of the little green men in Alien movies. I almost crapped myself when I first saw the movie signs. I am a grown woman who squealed like a little girl when the alien flashed throw the lens of the camera. oooh scary.

So anyways, no late night scary movies for me. I am chicken.

2 comments:

Beli said...

You know the one that didn't let me sleep at night was IT LOL! That one scared the crap out of me!
Freddy too! I hate watching those, 'til this day!!

HaYn Mama said...

Freddy did it to me too! I laugh now at it because it looks so fake but I'm still scared,lol!