Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Gianna's 8th Birthday

Getting a good whack at the pinata. Go Gianna!
Nina Angie helping out opening the gifts.
A happy Nicholas with his Godfather Bryan.

I am so pleased with Gianna she is growing up to be such a fine young woman. Yes we have our differences at times. But she is a joy to have as a daughter. I am blessed to have her in my life. I hope she continues to look to us for support and guidance. I joke she is 8 going on 28. I really hope she doesn't grow up too fast. I still want my little girl. She might not let me buy her gymboree anymore. She only wants limited 2 and no more baby clothes. But to me she will always be my baby girl .

1 comments:

Quinault Squatting Bear said...

That looks like such a fun party! You have such a beautiful and happy family!