Sunday, November 9, 2008

3 Sheets to the Wind!

ok not really! But I did have a few drinks and danced the night away with my good buddies. For me to manage to get a sitter for the night for my 3 children was a miracle in it's self.

So me and the mister got dressed up, all matchy matchy, he wore a suit and looked so handsome. I actually wore some nylons. Oh we were styling. LOL

So here is some of the pics.

Me and my BFF Angie.

Angie, Michelle and I


Andrea and I


More me and Angie




Me and the Mr.

I really had a fun time. Hubby and I were not in a hurry, didn't have to worry about our curfew. We drank a bit. I danced with my girlfriends, since the hubby doesn't it was fun. :)

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Woooohoooo! You are a bunch of hotties! Looks like fun, I'm jealous! :)

Beli said...

Very nice! You all look gorgeous!

tiburon said...

Dang! You are so hot I want to punch you in the face.

Anonymous said...

Very nice pictures! YOu and your hubby slick up real nice!