Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday Turkey addition.

I have a tradition at our house when we have thanksgiving meal. Before the meal we mostly all say what we are thankful for and then we all pray together. It's a really nice way to remember how much we truly have and how blessed we are.

This year I am thankful for my life. Like I have said before I have a pretty good life. I have a great husband a beautiful family. A steady job, a roof over our heads, food on our table, and a an income coming in.

In today's economy most don't have the same luxurious as us, not saying we are living big here. But we have a very comfortable life. I thank God every day for my life. For that I am very thankful.

1 comments:

tiburon said...

Super list - My list is too long to even type up.

But I am thankful for everything I have!