Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I did it!

Today I registered for school. I am so happy and nervous.

This old mama is going back to school. With teeny boppers who have no worries.

I registered for an online english reading class for winter semester. I also registered for a math class algebra II where I have to sit in a real classroom. arrghhhhhhhhhhh!

I am excited I can't wait. I need a total of 5 classes to get in to the bachelor's program. So if I finish those only a few more to go. wooohoooo.

3 comments:

Mindi said...

yay ida!!! hip hip HOORAY!!


you are a brave woman. and i applaud you.

Piko and Kanoe sitting in a tree. . . said...

I'm so excited for you and hello you are so not old and you'll fit in with those teeny whatevers cuz you look just as young!!! I'm totally Jealous, I wanna go back to school!

Dani said...

That is super exciting!!