Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I did it!

Today I registered for school. I am so happy and nervous.

This old mama is going back to school. With teeny boppers who have no worries.

I registered for an online english reading class for winter semester. I also registered for a math class algebra II where I have to sit in a real classroom. arrghhhhhhhhhhh!

I am excited I can't wait. I need a total of 5 classes to get in to the bachelor's program. So if I finish those only a few more to go. wooohoooo.

3 comments:

Mindi said...

yay ida!!! hip hip HOORAY!!


you are a brave woman. and i applaud you.

HaYn Mama said...

I'm so excited for you and hello you are so not old and you'll fit in with those teeny whatevers cuz you look just as young!!! I'm totally Jealous, I wanna go back to school!

Dani said...

That is super exciting!!