Monday, November 24, 2008

Week in Review

So I am basically a bad mom and took Gianna out of school on Friday. We had a lazy day took our time getting up and headed for Sea World yet again. Gotta love season passes and free parking.



We literally had the whole park to ourselves. It was dead. I mean no wait in any lines dead. The kids rode the rides. Saw some shows it was great.



We then went to our hotel where I proceeded to get deathly ill. An illness where the hubby was like do I need to take you to the ER. I vomited to many times to count. It was horrible. What was worse was I had pictures scheduled to be taken the next day early.



I was a skinny mess. Skinny because I lost about 3 lbs in one night for being sick.



Saturday woke up with an upset stomach but made my call time at 9 am. Didn't eat a thing though to scared. I had my pin up pictures done. It was so girly and so much fun. I highly suggest doing it. I had my hair and make up done. They had an entire wardrobe to choose from it was great. They took about 50 shots. I had them done by Mitzi and Co.










Sunday a lazy day again. Had breakfast went to Sea World again. I was trying to get some Christmas photos done with out any luck. Below are some of the outtakes.

















1 comments:

HaYn Mama said...

You are not a bad mother....you are a fun mother. Making memories with family is more important than school! At least to me they are!