Saturday, November 15, 2008

Week in Review

This has been a hard week for me. I am a talker. Not being able to talk has spared the kids my yelling. The hubby was spared my ranting and the honey do list. I did sleep a lot due to medication. I became good friends with the pharmacist at Target. I got that look like it's you again with my visits every 2 days.

My dentist is now richer thanks to me. And I will be sporting a nifty mouth guard that comes in Monday.

Today I do feel better so much so I agreed to go to work tomorrow. Although I did ask not to be triage. That involves too much talking.

With my new found health and feeling normal again I did venture out to shop. My favorite retail therapy.

I scored as usual, at Gap and Old Navy gotta love coupons. So I am well on my way to scratching people off my Christmas List. phew!

1 comments:

tiburon said...

Woo hoo for early Christmas shopping! Sorry about the talking thing...