Monday, November 3, 2008

I have a confession!

Yes I have a confession to make. I have no and I mean no furniture in my formal living room. I know you are suppose to have a nice couch love seat some pretty chairs. Maybe even dining room table. Nope not me! Guess what I have???????








A treadmill. It's been there since summer time. When the weather was killing me 100+ degrees outside.

oh and I have no intentions of buying any furniture any time soon. First I have no moola for the couch I really want. Then the dining room table haven't found one I like yet.

So that leaves me with no furniture. So if ever a day someone comes to visit. Don't be surprised to see no furniture. Just a kick ass piece of running equipment.


ok I feel better now. LOL

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love it!! No harm!

Lisa said...

running on the treadmill is healthier than being a couch potato...

tiburon said...

I would much rather have a kick ass piece of running equipment.

Just saying.

Rachel said...

LOVING the way you beat the heat by moving the treadmill inside! I remember when you were avoiding it b/c of the summer scorchers. :D

tiki_lady said...

hey, i need to ditch out furniture and put a treadmill in there too!

tiki_lady said...

i need to win that great giveaway!

Super Happy Girl said...

Well, at least you can put coats and stuff on top of it.

You are welcome.