Sunday, November 30, 2008

My part to stimulate the economy.


I did my part I went shopping I made a list I conquered most of it.

I have so wanted a Willow Tree Nativity set for years now. But me in my cheapness refuse to pay full price. So I was one lucky girl when I got it for half off. woot woot!

I also visited Macy's where I found lot's of goodies.

I also got a fake tree. I know I know it's not the same as a real one. But the real ones are 80 and up. So I figured why not go a "little green" not cut down a poor tree and got a huge fake one for cheap. A huge 9 foot tree.

I am a happy shopper saved some cash and got some stuff. So did you do your part too?

1 comments:

tiburon said...

Haven't bought a stinkin thing!

although that might have more to do with not getting a paycheck since September than anything else...