Saturday, November 15, 2008

Family Photo's

I am determined to do a family portrait this year. The kind where hubby wears a suit. I a pretty dress. Gianna dressed to the nine's as well as the boys. I wonder if we can pull it off. I wonder where to go. Everyone knows pictures can be expensive. Heck even going to Kiddie's is an arm and a leg.

Plus I don't think hubby can handle the kneeling and bending involved at kiddie's when he's wearing a suit. So this year I may book with a professional photographer. I have been searching for some here where we live. I could try to do the picture myself. But I doubt I am quick enough with the timer on the camera.

So hopefully I can find a photographer who won't break the bank and who we all can like and say CHEESE to.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you lived here by me, I'm offering families photos for their Christmas cards for $40! Dang!

Beli said...

Can't wait to see them! Hope you find a nice cheap one =)