Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thankful Thursday


I am thankful for...

This took a lot for me to think about since I have been in pain since Sunday so here ya go.

I am thankful for pain med's. I am currently taking percocet and tylenol 3 for which I am thankful for taking the pain away.

I am thankful for knowing what I have it's called TMJ. It sort of feels like a charlie horse on the left side of my jaw that isn't going away.

I am thankful for a hubby that stays up with me when I am crying in pain.

I am thankful for 2 days off from work so I don't have to talk or eat or do much of anything.

I am sure my kids are thankful that mommy can't yell at them. It hurts to much. LOL

4 comments:

HaYn Mama said...

Wow! I didn't realize that TMJ can get that painful. I too am grateful for percocet. I wouldn't be able to have babies without it.

I'm glad that you finally know what's ailing you and that you got something to ease your pain.

Rachel said...

OOooooh! TMJ HURTS!
I had surgery for it many moons ago, but I still remember the agony!
Here's hoping you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

So sorry your not feeling well. Get better soon!

tiburon said...

I hope the mouth guard does the trick